Pam Whyte's Natural Dog Training's Talks and Workshops
Below are some extracts from some of the letters of thanks that Pam has received from clubs whre she was invited to give one of her very popular talks on "Dog Language": (Original documents available on request.)
"I like the individuality of your thoughts and I am of the opinion that you are a good observer and interpreter of the contact between man and dog. You are more than capable of thinking for yourself and I see this as a valuable contribution in this [animal behaviour] study. We need more people like you who are not afraid to make public their own honest observations.
"In conclusion, I would like to congratulate you on your original work." Professor J.S.J. Odendaal. Professor in Companionan Animal zootechnology and Nutrition. University of Pretoria, Faculty of Veterinary Science.
"I would like to thank your for your most interesting, informative and very amusing talk which you gave us on Wednesday."
"I am still daily receiving letters of thanks and congratulations for such a superb Speaker, everyone enjoyed it enormously, and several people said it had already helped them with their dogs."
- ROTARY CLUB.
"Thankyou so much for your fascinating talk. Numerous members say that they learned a tremendous amount on how to remedy the behaviour on, I dare say, the more intellgent members of our family!"
- INTERNATIONAL CLUB.
"Thankyou for a most inspiring and educational presentation. And thankyou for giving up your valuable time to share your knowledge on dog communication with us."
- SYFRET GODLONTON-FULLER MOORE INC.
"Thankyou for accepting my invitation to speak at our seminar on The Language of the Pack. You were our star speaker."
- HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL BEHAVIOUR, ONDERSTEPOORT
"Everyone is still talking about the rivetting talk that you gave at our meeting last week. Thank you very much for taking the time to come and speak to us."
- CAMPS BAY BUSINESSMENS' CLUB.
"Pam's talk on doggy behaviour was one of the highlights of the Public Library Week programme."
- SOMERSET WEST LIBRARY.
“We would like to learn more about how you communicate with dogs. We find your ideas on communicating with “aliens” very refreshing.” SPCA. (Letter to Pam Whyte.).
Pam also gives -
* Group workshops where she personally handles each dog, giving them and their owner each training that is tailor-made for them. Immediate results are achieved because the training is relevent for each dog's personality. She takes many of these dogs up to competition standard within a very short time, working with the dog as a team, in place of using fear of punishment (or bribery). The team approach gives awesome results, especially with working breeds like German Shepherds, Belgian Shepherds, Russian Terriers, Border Collies and Standard Poodles.
* Remedial workshops at obedience schools, where dogs are breaking their stays, barking at, or going for other dogs, slipping their collars, pulling on the lead, refusing to walk on the lead, etc... The results are immediate because the dogs now understand what is expected of them.
Click here to contact Pam Whyte, Natural Dog Trainer, Dog Psychologist and Dog Whisperer...
animal behaviourist, animal behaviorist, pet behaviourist, pet behaviorist